There are no products in the cart.
For me, green parts Of the onions, chives, leeks or garlic to which we usually hit a cut with the knife and automatically discard it are the most interesting and we can also take full advantage of them in the kitchen.
From now on you will think twice before throwing them away since they can be used to prepare both broths and sauteed vegetables and woks or even salad dressings.
With them we will achieve subtle flavors typical of each variety of vegetable while taking advantage of all its nutrients and vitamins 😄
Preparing this part of chives is super simple and will give us flavor and a point of distinction in our dishes:
- Cut the green stem of the spring onion or spring onion.
- We immerse it in water and gently rub it with our fingers to remove any dirt.
- We cut the stem finite so that we have some rings.
- Now, we simply have to add a little virgin oil to our pan and sauté them with a little salt.
-This way we would have our green part of the chives ready to be incorporated into one of our dishes.
INGREDIENTS: Rice, coriander, chives, scallion stalk, diced tomato, salmon marinated in salt, extra virgin olive oil.
- Let's cook the rice For about 18 minutes, cool with plenty of cold water, drain and place in a bowl.
- We chop cilantro y chive and we add it to the rice.
- With the rest of the onion that we have left after taking advantage of the stem, we poach it in a pan very slowly until it caramelizes and we add it to the rice.
- We cut a tomato In small cubes, removing the seed and leaving only the fleshy part. We add it to the rice.
- For him marinated salmon, the first thing we will do is freeze it for at least 4-5 days. Once defrosted we will cover it with salt for 15 minutes. Once the time has passed we clean it by removing the salt and once it is well cleaned we cut it into squares that we will add to the rice.
- Finally we will incorporate our stem sautéed green chives, a few drops of virgin olive oil and salt.
And so we conclude our salad of use in which we do not waste anything.