There are no products in the cart.
🤔 Should we throw away the eggplant skin?
DO NOT! It is a vegetable that we can take advantage of even the skin and that gives us many benefits. Which? It has nasunin in large quantities, an antioxidant that, among other things, slows down cellular aging. It is advisable to follow a varied diet that includes this food because it is high in calcium, phosphorus and iron.
Today we will teach you how to prepare a fun recipe using eggplant. A hint: it is a dish with a lot of 'crunch' 😉
With this preparation we can add a crunch to our recipes by giving it a fantastic flavor at a low cost, where we could even substitute the French fries that we like so much and thus leave our comfort zone in the kitchen.
Chopped aubergine, sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- We wash the aubergines.
- We remove the skin with a peeler so that it is as wide as possible so that it is easier for us to cut it.
- We cut the skin into small strips (wide like a spagetti)
- Flour the strips of skin so that they are loose.
- We fry them in a sunflower oil that we have previously preheated to 180 degrees.
- We remove the oil with a strainer and let it rest on absorbent paper to drain the excess oil.
- Finally we add the salt over the top. So we would have our aubergine skin chips, now we just need to incorporate it into our recipes or simply enjoy them by watching a series.