🌸 Good weather, longer days and weeks full of rain are finally here! Let's welcome this new season with a special dish that celebrates the color and variety of these months: spring pasta.
Easier to do impossible. You will only need:
- 200 grams of penne pasta or similar.
- 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables (mix of peas, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, carrot to taste).
- 1/2 cup diced grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil