There are no products in the cart.
🥗 If you are tired of the classic salad of lettuce, we advise you to accompany it with other more fun ingredients with which you can boost its healthier appearance, without giving up a fresh preparation. So you can cope much better with the summer heat.
One option is to include mint, spearmint, or coriander to add freshness to the dish. Chickpeas or lentils are also a more than adequate option to add that vegetable protein that we need so much. And of course, fruit is a great option to add that sweet touch to the mix! 🤩
I am going to propose a recipe that dispenses with it, leaving us a super healthy and fresh salad.
• Eggplant (2 units)
• Spring onion (1 unit)
• Smoked cod 100gr
• Tomato (3 units)
• Orange and mint vinaigrette
• Tomato (1 unit)
• Oil 1 c / s
• Orange juice (2 units)
• Salt 1 c / s
• Fresh peppermint 1 c / s
To make the salad, the first thing we will do is peel the aubergines, cut them in half, season them with oil and salt, put them to roast in the oven at 180o for approximately 30 minutes until they are tender.
STEP BY STEP:
1. We wash the tomatoes well and cut them into brunoise (in small dice) and we will place it at the bottom of a source covering the entire base of it.
2. We cut the cod smoked In small pieces and arrange it on top of the tomato that we already place later.
3. We take out the eggplant out of the oven, let it cool, cut it into cubes and place it on top of the cod well spread.
4. Next, we will cut the spring onion as finely as possible and the we planted, placing it on the eggplant.
Well, we have it almost ready, we only have the vinaigrette to dress it.
FOR THE VINEGRET:
1. Place the chopped tomato in a blender glass along with the oil, orange juice, salt and fresh mint.
2. We grind until we have a bound sauce.
3. Now we only have to dress our salad with this sauce, which will give us a super special and fresh touch ... to enjoy it!