There are no products in the cart.
El shrimp It is a very traditional pink crustacean in our special meals thanks to its great flavor and easy preparation. We do not usually find it fresh in our supermarket, but we do find it cooked or cooked and frozen. It is caught in much of the world, but Spain is one of the countries where more catches are made per year.
Today we are going to prepare a ideal recipe For those meals in which we want to impress our friends and family at Christmas dinners, with which we will not get too complicated and will give us a magnificent result. A dish with great flavor and spectacular presentation.
- Step 1: Peel the cooked prawns and pierce them on a wooden skewer. Only one per skewer, leaving the shrimp the closest to the end.
- Step 2: For the soy sauce, we put the mayonnaise in a bowl to which we add a little soy and we stir until we have a homogeneous mixture. We should not spend putting soy so that we do not get too liquid.
- Step 3: We take the skewer with the pierced shrimp and we pass it through the mayonnaise until all the shrimp is impregnated.
- Step 4: Once impregnated with mayonnaise, we can only coat the prawn with the kikos that we have previously crushed.
- Step 5: To present it and make it look spectacular, we just have to fill a glass with salt and stick the skewers in it to put them on the starter table. Ready!