There are no products in the cart.
Tired of always preparing the same appetizers at Christmas?
Today we are going to prepare a delicious starter with a great delicacy from the sea such as bluefin tuna. With it we will surprise the guests on those days that we like to prepare something different so much.
As I mentioned before, the Red tuna It is considered the pig of the sea, because it takes advantage of everything from the most noble parts such as the back or the belly to the skin and even the viscera.
We are going to start preparing this super appetizer with great flavor in just a few steps.
- Step 1: As we are going to work the raw tuna, we must freeze it previously to avoid taking risks with the anisakis.
- Step 2: The companion that we will use for this appetizer will be the blini, a very tender bread normally made with dill that we will find in supermarkets without problems.
- Step 3: Once the tuna is thawed, we will cut it into 0,5 cm cubes and reserve it in a bowl.
- Step 4: For the wasabi mayonnaise, we will put a tablespoon of mayonnaise in a bowl and we will add the wasabi cream or powder while we stir until it is to our liking.
- Step 5: Season the tuna with the wasabi mayonnaise and salt.
- Step 6: It only remains to place it on the bread blini and top it with some toasted sesame seeds that will add flavor and a crunchy texture.
I hope you manage to surprise your guests on those special dates!