There are no products in the cart.
What is the best apple to bake? The reineta apple It is ideal for this preparation due to its consistency, its soft skin and its sweet taste with an acid touch. We will distinguish it in the supermarket for its yellowish-brown color.
Roasted apples are a delicious delicacy for the whole family and you can cook them directly in one of our Amercook oven pans. In addition, it will not take you anything to prepare them, this is our very easy recipe.
Ingredients: Pippin apple, brown sugar, butter, ginger powder, cinnamon, liqueur
- Step 1: We core the apple that we have selected for this occasion, which in this case is the pippin variety, we place it on an Amercook dish.
- Step 2: In the hole that the center of the apple has left us we add brown sugar and a dice of butter
- Step 3: We sprinkle a little bit of ground ginger and cinnamon.
- Step 4: At the base of the container we pour a splash of liquor 43 (optional).
- Step 5: Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees until we see that it is tender.
- Step 6: We take out, let it rest and we have our fantastic dessert.