There are no products in the cart.
🥔 The baby potatoes They are ideal to be baked, roasted or cooked thanks to their small size that significantly reduces cooking time.
If we prepare them with skin, we will find hazelnut and walnut nuances in their flavor, which makes them ideal to accompany game and beef or simply to drink washed down with a delicious olive oil, garlic and parsley dressing.
What I like the most about this recipe is how easy it is to cook these types of potatoes. In addition to being super fast, this preparation makes us have potatoes with an insurmountable flavor.
Baby potatoes, EVOO, salt, chimichurri sauce.
- We select the smaller potatoes and that they are similar in size so that we have a homogeneous cooking.
- We wash the potatoes with water to remove any possible dirt.
- We introduce the potatoes with the skin in the pressure cooker or low pressure. We can also cook them in the microwave for 13 minutes once they start to whistle.
- We take them out making sure that they have been tender. We cut them in half and dress them with virgin olive oil and salt.
- We ended up coating them in the chimichurri that we had bought or already prepared previously. To make it we only need 4 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of cayenne, oregano, thyme, cumin, parsley, sweet paprika and the same amount of extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. We mix it with the blender or we mash it by hand.
It only remains to place them on the plate that we are going to eat. You will see that we have an aperitif of 10 and also super in a hurry.