No Products in the Cart
What better way to launch our new range of grills than with a recipe from russian sweet potato fillets y Quinoa grilled?
Take note because this alternative to the traditional recipe could not be healthier: it includes all the carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and antioxidants that you can ask for at a meal. And also, thanks to its oatmeal breading you will get a unique and crunchy texture that combines perfectly with the sweetness of the sweet potato and the smoothness of the quinoa. Go ahead and try it!
Diners: 1 guest
Recommended product: Excellence striped grill
- 120 gr of cooked or roasted sweet potato mashed with a fork.
- 150 gr of cooked quinoa.
- 25 gr of oat flakes.
- a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- a handful of parsley.
- chopped fresh coriander.
- Step 1: Roast the sweet potato in the oven for 30-35 minutes at about 200 degrees. The time depends on the size of the sweet potato. To know if it is prick it with a toothpick to check if it is soft.
- Step 2: Cook the 150 grams of quinoa with a little lemon juice or vinegar. Wash the quinoa very well to avoid impurities until the water runs clear. Put twice as much water as quinoa in a saucepan to boil. Leave the indicated on the bag in the water.
- Step 3: Chop the fresh garlic parsley and cilantro. Add to the oatmeal along with the salt and pepper.
- Step 4: With a fork, mash the sweet potato until it is a uniform dough. Add the garlic powder, the pepper, the quinoa salt boiled to form small Russian fillets. Coat with the oats.
–Step 5: Go through the grill and that's it!