No Products in the Cart
At Amercook, we don't settle for traditional products. Our desire for innovation makes us combine the highest technology and an exclusive manufacturing process to find unique solutions that make the consumer's life more pleasant and make cooking a unique moment.
This time we introduce you to EasyCook. TO low pressure cooker which breaks the traditional concept of pressure cookers and allows you to speed up the cooking process of food in an easy, safe and healthy way while saving energy. 100 handy and 100 safe, the EasyCook low pressure cooker preserves vitamins and micronutrients, bringing healthier dishes to your table.s.
So considerhybrid between a traditional casserole and a traditional pot pressure, Easycook incorporates all the benefits of boiling, steaming and low pressure cooking.
The patented Amercook lid allows the container to be hermetically closed by creating a slight build-up of pressure inside the container - which causes the interior to reach a temperature of just over 100ºC, which speeds up the cooking process, achieving great energy savings. The relief valve regulates pressure steadily and safely, preventing excess pressure from building up inside the container. This valve, unique on the market, will allow you to easily open and lift the lid at all times,being able to add food in the middle of cooking.
Never before has cooking been so fast, so easy, so safe and so healthy.
- 5L low pressure cooking pot.
- Cast aluminum body, with non-deformable diffuser base with ferritic base.
- Last generation 3-layer interior non-stick, Stone finish ,, without PFOA.
- Your cooking system alow pressure, allows us to open the pot at any time during cooking andbe able to add food.
- Full induction diffusion background. ”.
- Glass lid, with silicone gasket, for a tight closure.
- Ergonomic Bakelite handles with safety lock.
- Vapor outlet system through the condensation valve, the vapor is retained in the capsule, preventing the escape of odors.
- Suitable for all types of cuisine, including induction.